Monday, March 7, 2016

Published 12:48 PM by with 0 comment

My Heart Still Beats For You...?


After one years of break up....! 
I found a message in my inbox... That message was my her...
She wrote.... How is you dear Are you fine.... 
My first expression after reading that..... was shocking...... 
The girl..... whom I never want to remember..... Has messaged me......! 
Whole past get splashed inside my mind The time....We had spent together..... That time.... When we dream of our beautiful future.... The time...... when she said me, Baby......we will prove this world.....that true love really exists.... I just started crying.....by remembering that..... and suddenly I go pass by her profile......, 
There I saw...... Her status..... 
It was written that.. ''In a relationship" with....Name of that guy..... And saw her whole profile..... It was seem like....she loved that guy very much...
But I wanted to tell her.......That how much I love her.....
 but, now the time had changed.... 
My hand went to keyboard... fingers on the keys..... 
I wrote..... Umm, nice to see you happy with him.....! 
With smiling smiley...... And give her blessings...For her relation... she too wanted to say something.....! But I know.........I should escape from her life...... As I don't want.....that our past splashes her new relation, 
I simply said...... Wow, nice to see your message.... I am fine and very happy with my new girl friend...... 
Although i know, I should not spoke that lie..... But today also her happiness...... is my first preference... Yes ., 
My Heart Still Beats For You...?
      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment